November 12, 2009

A First of Many

A Hair Cut



By: Brandi Grissom
Styles By Brandi


Is it obvious it's the FIRST hair cut?



 Brandi, my loving, generous, amazing sister who is absolutely glowing during pregnancy is also
one of the very best Hair Stylists in Orange County! Seriously, I am not exaggerating. She received
the creative gene and not I.

Noah may not be the best client to use as an example of her talent...but it sure shows how happy a
client can be after receiving a new style.  It also doesn't hurt that he is her most adorable client, of course!






7 comments:

  1. Very VERY cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From NaNa............ This little "baby blue eyes" had the strongest hold on my heart!!! Oh Noah.....NaNa needs a hug right now! I love you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Handsome!!! I will miss the piggy tail in back:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite client:)

    ReplyDelete