Is it the experience? Is it self satisfying? Is it for your readers? is it work or is it play?
Everyone has a reason. Including me. I wish I could come up with a "good", "round" number...oh well, 22 is it!
22 Reasons I blog:
- It’s a chance to play and experiment
- It is my time life and my scrapbook
- It improves my writing
- It clears my head and (in a small way) relieves stress in my life
- It forces me to learn how use new social media tools
- I can work on my storytelling abilities
- It’s my personal megaphone
- It makes me a contributor to my community
- It’s a diary of where my thinking is – and over time a reflection of where I have been in life
- It’s Free - nothing is free!
- It’s become a habit that I would miss if gone
- It makes my family proud
- I love to have people email me interesting things and say, “You might want to blog this.”
- I feel like I have something to say
- I have no plan but GOD does!
- I may inspire people I’ll never have a chance to meet
- I think that everything is NOT relative (if it were, then you always have an excuse)
- Blogs aren’t boring
- Once I know I can blog, then I won't be so afraid of Twitter
- Who knows how long it takes to get Great (or just good) at something, I'll start logging those hours now
- The world needs more faith in God, maybe I can spread a little
- I’m sometimes type A (grin)