August 4, 2010

33 WEEKS


These two pictures crack me up. The first one I look like a deer stairing into headlights, and the second one I litterally look like I am holding my belly up from flopping on the floor. Oh well, nothing is perfect when you are growing multiple pounds of baby every month, heck, maybe every week at this point!


Our Baby: Month 8

Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through my (extremely) stretched belly, his tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. Our baby can now recognize and react to simple songs, so we are practicing our lullabies! Growth (at least inside my womb) is starting to slow. This last part isn't something I am noticing. None the less, baby is healthy, measuring perfectly and the best news...WE HAVE OUR LAST ULTRASOUND NEXT THURSDAY! We love seeing our little boy and what he does in there, LORD knows I feel it all day loooooong.

I officially am walking around with a melon in my belly.

1 comment: