October 1, 2010

FOUR

As most of you know, we recently welcomed a new addition to our family.
We became a family of FOUR



Four is the number of times I kiss Dean's perfect face every chance I get.



FOUR is the number of days early Dean came.


Four are the number of events we celebrate in September

September for us is busy:
9/17 Our Anniversary
9/19 Noah and Dean's Birthday
9/24 My Birthday

FOUR times the love, the testosterone (Eric, Noah, Dean & Duke),
the joy, and the happiness we have in our home

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I love you guys!!! Such beautiful pictures! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww! I cried. Yes. I am pregnant but I'd probably still cry if I wasn't. You guys are so adorable!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect and beautiful family!!! These pictures radiate such love!! I am with Andrea, I was teary eyed too!

    ReplyDelete